Some facts about abortion:
- Women who have had an abortion report higher rates of depression and suicide.
- Women who have had abortion have a higher risk of future miscarriages.
- Women who have had abortion have a higher rate of infertility.
- Some scientific studies show a link between breast cancer and abortion.
- As with all medical procedures, an abortion procedure can result in immediate health risks such as infection or bleeding.
- Abortion kills a unique human being with their own DNA and inherent value as a person.
Abortion is legal in the United States through all 40 weeks of pregnancy (laws vary by State), right up to birth, for any reason. The PRC does not refer for abortion or abortifacients.